Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

No Willy-Nilly Please

Daily Draw: Da Vinci Tarot ~ 8 of Swords

From Leonardo's sketch of St. Sebastian who as a hidden Christian in the Roman Army, used his position to secretly aid and comfort persecuted believers.

I'm reminded by this card I'm working here to get things in order so I can go north and do home hospice for my little sister. I need to take care that panic doesn't guide my decisions or grief to blind me to all the things that need to be covered here. The strictures that bind in the 8 of Swords are there for a reason, it's too easy to willy-nilly and then have to backtrack and start all over again.

"Tears are the natural bleeding of an emotional wound." ~ F. Alexander Magoun 1896-1968

2 comments:

  1. May your mind rest in calm awareness, even as your hands are busy. (((Sharyn)))

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn