Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Rancid Secrets

Daily Draw: Grand Etteilla Tarot ~ Emperor

Pondering this card titled Secrets and Truths I've come to the conclusion I don't have any secrets. This is quite a powerful conclusion, because most secrets that need or wish to be kept aren't good ones. They are the rancid ones that like a velvet mouse, feed on the mind and heart and emotions.

I'm reminded by this card maybe I do have one rancid little secret. Deep in the darkest blackest part of my heart I worry the stress I'm under will make the rogue cancer cells in my own body thrive and begin to spiculate again. Well, now it isn't a secret, but just rotten petty words exposed to the air to wither and die like they deserve.

"that's the secret to life, replace one worry with another..." ~ Charles Schultz 1922-2000, via Charlie Brown

3 comments:

  1. There is a 12 Step saying "You're only as sick as your secrets." But you've just exposed yours to the sun, so it should just evaporate with no ill effect... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know this kind of "sneaking suspicion." Your openness and honesty is a sure swift defense against that petty nasty little reversed Page of Swords, the creep. xxxDebra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know this kind of "sneaking suspicion." Your openness and honesty is a sure swift defense against that petty nasty little reversed Page of Swords, the creep.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn