Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Traveling Light

Daily Draw: Ancient Egyptian Tarot ~ 4 of Wands

Each step removed from home base brings us closer and closer to the ultimate basics.

I'm reminded by this card next month I'll be gone for a couple of weeks. Rob and I travel very light, but we are taking the dogs and their pile keeps getting bigger and bigger, funny that. Maybe because  even at home base they only need the basics so they have to take everything. Somewhere there is a lesson in this...

Factoid: The Nile River's total length within Egypt's boundaries is approximately 900 miles. 99% of Egypt's population lives within the 3-7 mile wide greensward this north flowing waterway provides.

The deck used this week is the Thorson's 1994 edition of Clive Barrett's Ancient Egyptian Tarot. Art and 152 page soft cover companion book both by Barrett and available through his website or his GreenManGateKeeper Ebay sales.

2 comments:

  1. Another Four of Wands! Hope you two (or should I say four?) have a nice road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five actually, plus the two doxies, I have a 5 pound Pom. Who no speaka da english...but she's a good girl.
    hugs, s.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn