Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Worm Hole At Starboard Point

Daily Draw: Da Vinci Tarot ~ 10 of Coins

Circles and squares, points and spheres, orderliness to the eye, careful balance of the multiple sides of space and form show in Leonardo's basilica sketch.

Life balance is hard to do and requires we take an active part, no bystanding waiting for someone else to provide the miracle.

"The engine imbalance is what caused the worm-hole in the first place. It'll happen again if we don't fix it." ~ Scotty, Star Trek: The Motion Picture

2 comments:

  1. It isn't easy clearing away stuff and finding ourselves ... and keeping a balance. I guess that is the challenge ... for me anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at this card and thinking that someone could offer me the most beautiful house ever built, but if it wasn't surrounded by trees, plants, and animals I wouldn't want it.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn