Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

738 Miles Of Air And Wind

Daily Draw: Songs For The Journey Home Tarot ~ Page of Swords

Titled Wind Innocence, I drew it this morning at 5:30 AM. 738 miles later it is 11 PM in a different time zone. My thoughts on winds and air on the road:
  • Home: Autumn air, the scent of cottonwood leaves with the Blue Moon.
  • Clear fresh air with sunrise coming through the gorgeous Columbia River Gorge, Oregon
  • Enormous wind turbines with 70 foot paddles, science fiction in the wheat fields
  • Big wind driven dust devils, Eastern Oregon
  • Windows down air, air conditioner air, back and forth back and forth.
  • Roadkill skunk air X 4
  • Slipstream air as a duck raced us up the Snake River, what powerful wings!
  • Smoky air, Idaho, many forest fires, the moon was pink as we came into Montana
  • Alpine air, Lolo Pass, where the 60 foot trees limb width is the same at the bottom as the top, pencil trees, lovely
  • Night air, Butte Montana
"I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things...I play with leaves. I skip down the street, and run against the wind." ~ Leo F. Buscaglia 1924-1998

1 comment:

  1. I loved this and your observations of air and wind. So nice! I love spring winds---the winds of seasonal change.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn