Titled Wind Innocence, I drew it this morning at 5:30 AM. 738 miles later it is 11 PM in a different time zone. My thoughts on winds and air on the road:
- Home: Autumn air, the scent of cottonwood leaves with the Blue Moon.
- Clear fresh air with sunrise coming through the gorgeous Columbia River Gorge, Oregon
- Enormous wind turbines with 70 foot paddles, science fiction in the wheat fields
- Big wind driven dust devils, Eastern Oregon
- Windows down air, air conditioner air, back and forth back and forth.
- Roadkill skunk air X 4
- Slipstream air as a duck raced us up the Snake River, what powerful wings!
- Smoky air, Idaho, many forest fires, the moon was pink as we came into Montana
- Alpine air, Lolo Pass, where the 60 foot trees limb width is the same at the bottom as the top, pencil trees, lovely
- Night air, Butte Montana
"I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things...I play with leaves. I skip down the street, and run against the wind." ~ Leo F. Buscaglia 1924-1998