Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Echoes Of Life

Daily Draw: Wisdom of the Four Winds ~ Sun

As Fire Keeper of the East this shows the dawning of a late autumn/early winter day. Autumn is my favorite season, the colors, the scents, the sense of time to cozy in and turn thoughts inward.

I'm reminded by this card it also requires us to take a leap of faith and know life never abandons the land. Both nature and man leave much in our wake, changes and memories that echo through time, there if we but look and listen.

"What we do in life echos through eternity." ~ Maximus Decimus Meridius The Gladiator

4 comments:

  1. This deck has some of the most beautiful cards. Lovely thoughts to start my day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best decks!!! Love this Wisdom of the Four Winds. I get lost in it. Autumn is right around the corner. I enjoy all the seasons. As I write this, I am looking a the sky filling with clouds that will be bringing rain later. The birds have settled, the wind has left and soon it will be dark. A simple joy :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This IS a gorgeous deck, backed up by a great book. Brailsford is an archaeologist with a great interest in the geology and the natural beauty of New Zealand. Carol, it only seems I have great decks, because I've flung all crap ones...cream rises to the top.

    Thank you both for stopping by, Sharyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is exquisite. Makes me (almost) want to paint again but I'm not quite there yet.

    Wishing you a lovely day,
    MM

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn