Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Reader's Digest Condensed Version

Daily Draw: Trilateral Tarot ~ High Priestess

Another upright, today asking our meta-conscious to reflect on how our reality and external life compares to our inner thoughts and feelings.

Reader's Digest Condensed Version
External: /\/\/\/\ Up/down good/bad
Internal: -------- Still flat and gray
One thing about it, life is not static, next week, next month, next year it will be a different mixture.

"It is with words as with sunbeams; the more they are condensed the deeper they burn." ~ Robert Southey 1774-1843

2 comments:

  1. I love that this priestess is in a swing - reminds me of that feeling of freedom when I would try to briefly escape gravity as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the first thing that struck me too. Even though she is 'set back' what she knows seems much more accessible. Standard HP's usually seem a bit I know it and you don't nenrnenr.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn