Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Zero Shades Of Gray

Daily Draw: Trilateral Tarot ~ Devil

Drawn with the top pointing right, so this applies to day to day real life as opposed to mental and spiritual convolutions or how our ego might allow us to miss-see ourselves.

I'm painfully reminded by this card I'm pretty much a black and white person in how I live my own life. It isn't a position I'd recommend.

"My philosophy, like color television, is all there in black and white." ~ Monty Python 1969-1974

2 comments:

  1. I suspect if everyone (including me) were rigorously honest with themselves, we would admit there are very few colors we see and think in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love basic black and white ... not too many colours clash with them!

    Judy B

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn