Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Driving Desire

Daily Draw: Da Vinci Enigma Tarot ~ 9 of Cups

Dimmi: What is your heart's desire?

I've been thinking about this since I drew it at 4 AM. Leonardo's dream was to fly. It may be my age but I don't have any burning ambitions or even a concrete bucket list.

I'm reminded by this card I'm not sure if this should be deeply worrisome or is a zen-ish sort of place.

"Serendipity. Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs than what you though you were looking for." ~ Lawrence Block 1938-

2 comments:

  1. You may just be one of those people who have experienced quite a bit already. Though you never can tell what new interests might come your way... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am there with you, Sharyn! I have no ambitions or real bucket list, either. I'm not looking for anything, that I can think of. I haven't lived my life with any sort of real passion. I feel I've rather drifted about. The thing now is to make peace with drifting, and I feel that I am doing that. It's a process.

    Does that make any sense?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn