Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Executor

Daily Draw: Buckland Romani Tarot ~ 10 of Coins

The death of my little sister has presented me with a conundrum, she has always been listed as the executor of our estate. Who to choose (burden) now?

I'm reminded by this view, a disconnected set of people is not a team, are not confidants, may not even be family or friends. Whatever links them isn't strong enough to make them close.

"A lawyer is a learned gentleman who rescues your estate from your enemies and keeps it himself." ~ Henry Peter Brougham 1778-1868

Deck of the week is the Buckland Romani Tarot, 2008 from Glade Press. Art by Lissanne Lake, softcover 248 page illustrated book by Ray Buckland. Renamed suits are Bolers/Coins, Koshes/Wands, Koros/Cups, Chivs/Swords.

1 comment:

  1. You have a quandary my friend... Who would you trust to take care of your hens and dogs? Who has both the heart/love and the head/knowledge to carry out your wishes?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn