Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Master Plans

Daily Draw: Buckland Romani Tarot ~ 4 of Coins

I think our long term efforts and future plans are beginning to come together in a cohesive manner.

I'm reminded by this collection of various sized wheels, until you get the wagon they aren't much good. You can only envision going for the ride. Or push them around the field. Or show them off to folken who couldn't care less. Or polish them. But they are meaningless without the plan... in action.

"It was the right thing for him and the right thing for me. I guess it was all part of the master plan. It's something I'm looking forward to."  ~ Paul Howes 1981- 


2 comments:

  1. Is this the reprint of the Buckland? The colors appear more vibrant. Very nice scans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am using the second edition, but the images I'm using this week are of cards from the 1st edition, courtesy of a sharing site. My scanner isn't communicating with my computer.

    The first edition has the titles inserted in the lower image, the second edition has a white border at the bottom (other three sides are borderless)on which the titles are printed. Same font though.

    thanks for stopping by, Sharyn

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn