Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Three Week Rule

Daily Draw: Da Vinci Enigma Tarot ~ Page of Swords

Dimmi: What do you have to watch out for?

Oooo, my inner page...right on time. I have to watch out for my three week rule. I've piled full tilt into so many things in the past, an off-shoot of the info-junkie mind, only to wake up one day and decide it just isn't for me. So now I wait three weeks to pile in, and usually the feeling passes.

I'm reminded by this card the experience is always good, something is always learned but the time and often expenses involved makes me shake my head at myself. On the other hand...I'm nine days into my wait three weeks rule, once again. (wiggles eyebrows) Five days and I'm going to try something else...if the interest lasts that long.

"The torment of precautions often exceeds the dangers to be avoided. It is sometimes better to abandon one's self to destiny." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte 1769-1821

2 comments:

  1. Great advice and something I didn't think to do. Yeah, great idea. Thanks :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea ... I try to limit myself to fabric pursuits and have resisted non fabric stuff for quite some time, but beads, threads buttons and paper crafts keep appealing to me ... haven't got the room for much more though!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn