Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Unique Gift

Daily Draw: Da Vinci Enigma Tarot ~ Magician

Dimmi: How does your unique gift change the world about you?

My intent has never been to change the world, only me. But having acknowledged what my special purpose is I use it to the full of my skills and abilities as often as possible.

I'm reminded by this card I'd like to think I've made a significant gift and difference for the better in a few peoples lives. The world? That would be too much to cope with, I'm a fractured grain of sand, not a beach.

"You make a living by what you get. You make a life by what you give." ~ Winston Churchill 18874-1965

4 comments:

  1. You've made a difference to me & my world! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...you say that because you don't want me to ask to see the finished needlepoint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made a difference to my life and I consider it a gift. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hokey smokes, I'd better pay more attention to what I'm doing...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn