Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Unwashable Stain

Daily Draw: Ancient Feminine Wisdom ~ Harmonia

Love and hate. Peace and war. I've only hated two people in my lifetime, one of them passed me at the post office last week and said 'hello friend'. I thought to myself, if I'm your friend I hope you have a passel of bodyguards against all your enemies, you are in trouble bud.

I'm reminded by this card, perhaps, 22 years later he thinks it is all water under the bridge. I'd like to see him under the bridge. I've let a million things go, we have to or we'd blow up, but not that. He harmed my Rob and that, in my book is an unwashable stain he'll never get off.

"You can clean your sword as much as you want but the blood still stains it." ~ Matsuro Emoto 1943-

1 comment:

  1. I can so relate to this. Insult or injure me, and I'll eventually forgive. But my husband, child or pets? Let's just say there is a good reason I don't own a handgun...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn