Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

All Us Bees Is Happy

Daily Draw: Druid Animal Oracle ~ Bee

Bees are loaded with good qualities, harmonious organization included. In a few weeks it will be time to begin an annual quilting event, Bonnie Hunter's Mystery. Quilters the world over have been busy choosing their fabrics and sharing their ideas, asking and giving advice and help.

I'm reminded by this card I'm one of those busy bees, my fabrics are chosen and neatly stacked by the working wall. I've replaced the old ironing board cover with a cheerful yellow one. I've deep cleaned the cutting table and prewound a dozen bobbins. All us bees is happy. And it is a good place to be.

"Organization isn't about perfection; it's about efficiency, reducing stress and clutter, saving time and money and improving your overall quality of life." ~ Christina Scalise, professional organizer

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing like a fun and exciting project to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn