Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Good Morning World

Daily Draw: Llewellyn Tarot ~ Queen of Swords

No Nonsense...independent and decisive.

Guess that is me today; I made the decision to not spend a couple hours trying to get the OH deck images uploaded for a post. The lovely Llewellyn Tarot, one of my favorites has all the images posted on-line. Reversed this card can mean overweening ambition. That could be me too...I'm determined to do my morning draw regardless of what is going on in the rest of my life. Good morning world...

"One regret dear world, that I am determined not to have when I am lying on my deathbed is that I did not kiss you enough." ~ Hafiz of Persia 1315-1390

I'm using the beautiful 2006 Llewellyn Tarot. Commissioned art and 264 page companion book by Anna-Marie Ferguson. Published by Llewellyn Worldwide as part of their celebration of the life of Welshman Llewellyn George, the founder. The majors follow the story line of the Welsh Maginogion.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm glad you're still doing your daily draw. I don't see it as overweening ambition, but perhaps that's because I know how much solace I get from my daily ritual...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn