Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Hee Hee Ha Ha Ho Ho

Daily Draw: Shining Tribe Tarot ~ 10 of Swords

They're Coming To Take Me Away by Napoleon XIV
 
Remember when you ran away
And I got on my knees
And begged you not to leave
Because I'd go berserk
Well you left me anyhow
And then the days got worse and worse
And now you see I've gone
Completely out of my mind

And they're coming to take me away ha-haaa
They're coming to take me away ho ho hee hee ha haaa
To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats
And they're coming to take me away ha haaa
 
Recorded 1966 by Napoleon XIV  aka Jerry Samuels 1938-
Some fun for the day, with many thanks to my Rob, who keeps me on the rails. After pulling this card that song is stuck in my mind. And now it's stuck in yours isn't it? You are very welcome ha ha ho ho he he

3 comments:

  1. Thank you ... I will remember who put the song into my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ... I started to sing it half way through ... laughing

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn