Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Over The River

Daily Draw: OH Cards ~ Attractive

I drew this set of cards about three hours ago, and what came to mind was Rainbow Bridge. I'm not sure where the idea of dead pets marching across a bridge to the rainbow started, a poem probably. It is an attractive idea for some, to think fun and frolic goes on after death. I certainly understand grief for a lost pet, I still miss our Windsor nearly 5 years on.

But. Three hours later I have a new take on the cards. What is attractive now is on the other side of the bridge over the Cowlitz, a new laptop... Oh for a trustworthy and good computer mechanic.

"In the future, computers may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." ~ Popular Mechanics Magazine, 1949

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn