Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Probably Not Happening

Daily Draw: OH Cards ~ Suppress

I don't suppress anything, and I don't cry over spilled milk. But...In the early years of our marriage there were plenty of times I wanted to throw a beverage against the wall. Mentally it seem like it would really help release anger. And it might. But first I thought "I'll have to clean up the mess" and "this is a rental house, what if it does some damage" and "surely I'm smart enough to express myself without violence".

So I never have. But I'm not done living either. But I still don't want to clean up the mess. So probably not happening here.

"Nothing can work me damage except myself; the harm that I sustain I carry about with me, and never am a real sufferer but by my own fault." ~  Bernard of Clairvaux 1090-1153

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn