Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Put A Smile On It

Daily Draw: Bosch Tarot ~ Wheel

No joy in this Wheel, top or bottom.

I'm reminded by this card wheels can only go around or pause. If we choose pessimism or anger to be the light that guides our day then we'll be one of these joyless figures going around in an endless cycle of unhappiness. Or bound unwillingly by depression. My least favorite advice? "Put a smile on it." Gee that's helpful. But we could consider it, in privacy, so no one thinks we are just passing gas. Or we could sleep with a clothes hanger in our mouth, train up a smile. I'm game if you are. I'm grabbing at straws...

"My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel; I know not where I am nor what I do" ~ William Shakespeare 1564-1616

1 comment:

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn