Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Sum Total

Daily Draw: Shining Tribe Tarot ~ 10 of Wands Reversed

We are the sum total of our life actions. We are our own solar system, our own audience, and our actions are always an example to others we may never know and those who see us daily.

I'm reminded by this reversed card of how we get tunnel vision, me against the world, me crushed by the world, me abused by the world, me on top of the world. Not so. The world won't ever give a hoot; the life map always leads back to  us.

"Tomorrow you will be where the thoughts and actions of today take you." ~ Blaise Pascal 1623-1662

4 comments:

  1. This is something I needed to read today. You actually often tell me things I need to hear, but I am selfish sometimes and I forget to thank you, or even just acknowledge it. Your words matter. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Manda. I love drawing my card of the day and seeing where I need kicked up the backside or hugged.

    Thank you for reading along, be well,
    Sharyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog! Have you happened to come across a book called The Unfettered Soul by Michael Singer? It seems like something you might like. there are some video snippets on Oprah.com...I happened to catch him on her Super Soul Sunday series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Leighway, I'll whip over to Amazon and look it up. We haven't had a tv for years, but when we did, I got a great deal of good from Oprah.
    Sharyn

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn