Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Alternative Paths

Daily Draw: Bosch Tarot ~ 2 of Cups

Both figures seem to have the same goal in mind, get their delivery to the dock on time.

I'm reminded by this card, where there is a will there is probably a way. I had the OH deck chosen this week which contains two decks of cards. One with a word border, the other smaller cards have painted images on them. You set the smaller on the larger and talk about what you see. I drew Beginnings and an image of a made bed. From which I deduced what I was about to start wouldn't work and I should go back to bed.
The cards were right, neither the scanner nor the camera card slot will work today. I'm not going back to bed but I will work on the will/way idea. And I'm using a deck which has all the card images on line.

"He who resolves upon doing a thing, by that very resolution often scales the barriers to it, and secures its achievement." ~ Samuel Smiles 1812-1904

The Bosch Tarot was published in 2000 by Lo Scarabeo based on 16th century art and times of Hieronymus Bosch as interpreted by the artist Alexandrov Atanassov.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the OH deck has a wicked sense of humor. :) Hope you get the camera/scanner problem sorted out soon (and that it turns out to be something simple and easy to fix.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have a little chuckle after reading although I truly hope the camera and scanner is nothing serious. Perhaps Mercury retrograde playing again. This two of cups card is interesting. Absolutely when there is a will, there is a way! Although one looks a little harder than the other.

    I will look forward to seeing cards from the OH deck :)))

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn