Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

2013

Daily Draw: Gateway Oracle Cards ~ Action

Each year I pick something new to learn. In 2006 it was learning to blog. 2012 was anything connected with Mesoamerica. For 2013 I've chosen learning how to sew on a treadle sewing machine.

I'm reminded by this card I don't do New Year resolutions, I choose new actions, a better me is my  everyday job.   

"Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible." ~ Richard P. Feynman 1918-1988


2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed (I'm seriously challenged with even the electric type). I know there is a pump/pedal for "go," but do they have a brake to stop, or do you just use your hand to grab the wheel? (Okay, I can see you laughing hysterically at my inane question... :D )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely NOT laughing, treadling well is a real skill that isn't gained easily. If it were easy I wouldn't have picked it for my learning curve in 2013!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn