Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Fighting For A Life

Daily Draw: Llewellyn Tarot ~ 6 of Wands

First of all, let me say I feel so much better. According to my doctor log it has been nine consistent days of better. May seem trivial but after the black road I've walked, this change is amazing. This card speaks of those kind of victories, hard fought and hard gained.

I'm reminded by this card of the battles we all fight daily, sometimes for so long we've forgotten we are fighting for a life, our life. Carry on troops, I care about your life, because I care about my own. The two things go hand in hand.

Begin at once to live, and count each separate day as a separate life. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca BC4~65AD

7 comments:

  1. Know that I am one of those troops, carrying a wreath and celebrating your emergence from the darkness... (((Sharyn)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both. I can hardly believe I've actually made it through that long black tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely post Sharyn. I'm right here with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nine days of better is really good! I'm working my way through my own tunnel and happy to hear that you've made it through yours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So absolutely delighted to hear the news

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn