Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Get Out Of Dodge

Daily Draw: Guardians of Wisdom Tarot ~ King of Wands

 There is a beautiful horse in this image, reversed, reflecting the idea of fight or flee and running away from situations.                                                                  

Can't run, can't hide...we take our self with us, both the good and the bad.
                                                                                     "Running, you should know, is a kind of stillness." ~ Tiphanie Yanique, How to Escape from a Leper Colony

3 comments:

  1. I think your cards are reading my mind today... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be still, it will all be just a memory shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realized a long time ago I couldn't run .. my Self kept coming along. I might still try once in awhile but I know better.

    Wishing you and your loved ones a very happy holiday season.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn