Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hearing The Message

Daily Draw: Gateway Oracle Cards ~ Messages

I'm not sure how I'll get along with this deck, it is from Hay House and I'm not a fan of their products, but hey..I bought it because it looked pretty. If that's all we get from it so be it, pretty can lift spirits too.

Messages from spirit. We have an inner ear that can hear that small still inner voice. It is only been the last couple of weeks that voice has been speaking and that ear has been listening again.

I'm reminded by this card that depression can drive away not just the tangible but can also disappear the intangible. It is only on my reverse journey I can recognize and rejoice the return of some of the things that make life a pleasure.

"If the sight of the blue sky fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things in nature have a message you understand, your soul is alive." ~ Eleanora Duse 1858-1924

Gateway Oracle Cards, 87 art cards by Jesse Reisch, 90+ page digest sized book by Denise Linn. Published by Hay House 2012

2 comments:

  1. Love the quote & hearing that you're better lifts my spirits too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all can hear and see the messages. Some times are easier than others. For me it is the simple things and I must always remember to not forget that. Sometimes do. Despite all the ugliness of this world, there is much joy.

    Be interesting to see more cards in this oracle.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn