Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Tough Love

Daily Draw: Llewellyn Tarot ~ 2 of Cups

Curious what the winged lion head might refer to in the context of the 2 of Cups I find it called a Lamassu or Shedu and used as a representative of protection at it's roots.

I'm reminded by this card, of over-protection, not a good thing combined with love. The thing most being protected from is usually the thing we are most required to live through.

"I was so overprotected, I used to think I was as delicate as people said I was." ~ Natalie Woods 1938-1981

1 comment:

  1. Ha, a hard lesson to learn, especially for parents!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn