Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What? Why? How?

Daily Draw: Llewellyn Tarot ~ 2 of Coins

Are those ships coming in or going out? Is that hat akin to Ben Franklin's kite and going to attract lightning? Is that a snake on the right or more belt? And is that Really a fox tail?

I'm reminded by this card a lot of our questions never do have answers, so why dance on the head of a pin trying to make up our minds about them?

"Perhaps depression is caused by asking oneself too many unanswerable questions." ~ Miriam Toews 1964- Swing Low

2 comments:

  1. hmmm ... words to think on ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The questions never stop and the answers are always changing anyway. Guess I ask them but don't really expect an answer. I am enjoying this deck ... then I realized I have it. So will have to get it out soon for my daily readings :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn