Another nightmare revealed. That instant when your mind steps back and asks for a rewind with a different outcome.
Soul Wisdom from the book: Anxiety about the future and need for control keeps us confined to restrictive patterns of behavior. What are the freedoms and alternatives in your present predicament?
- Ignore it for a few months and have a new CT scan
- Surgeon wants to cut immediately of course
- Do the Worrywart dither dance
- Actually do nothing at all and let life take it's intended course
- Add a fourth antidepressant
- Make an appointment with my new oncologist for another opinion.
- Sit with my little hens and take their comfort and advice, always good.
Deck of the week is The Celtic Wisdom Tarot, 144 page hard cover book by Caitlin Matthews, art by Olivia Rayner. this is the 1999 Destiny Books edition. Each card in the book includes Soul Wisdom tidbit to ponder.
The Majors are retitled, the courts renamed Woman/Warrior/Queen/King, the suits each correspond to one of the four seasons, each with its own story to tell. The renamed suits are: Swords=Battle, Wands=Skill, Cups=Art, and Coins=Knowledge.
The cards are relatively large at 5.5 inches X 3.5 inches.