Wednesday, April 24, 2013

All Het Up

Daily Draw: Durer Tarot ~ 7 of Swords

Do you suppose a man ever caught a fox by running after it with a sword? While wearing chain mail, gauntlets, helmets? It would sound like the circus is in town. They are making so much noise they aren't even aware the running fox is 90 degrees off their path.
Or perhaps they are missing the fox entirely because they are getting their selves all het up to kill people.

I'm reminded by this card and my own brushes with death, we all miss a lot in our everyday pursuit of life in general.
There just isn't time to hug trees
I'm too busy to admire a bird in flight
I have my ipod on, can't hear the sound of mail jingling, or family talking
That green plant that might prevent scurvy? What plant?
I saw all this yesterday.

"If you think something is missing in your life, it is probably YOU..." ~ Robert Holden 1964-

2 comments:

  1. The fox and knights make me think of something out of a Monty Python movie. :)
    Yea, I get caught up doing "important" stuff too; there is a positive correlation to my busyness and my level of insanity.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn