Friday, April 12, 2013

Lively Reception

Daily Draw: Grand Etteilla Tarot ~ Ace of Cups

Reception or party...card number 49. I'd like to have a party all right, with Jean Baptiste Alliette from the 1700's and designer of this deck. Why did he number them the way he did? Why did he base certain meaning to certain cards? Where did he get the germ of an idea that became scripture to him, the gypsies brought tarot out of Egypt?

I'll never know and it is ok, sometimes not knowing something makes it more interesting. Party on Jean, I'll be by this afternoon.  You will get a lively reception, lots of people wonder the same things...

"Finally! You're here!"
Uh....Do I know you?"
Well, no....But you're here, all the same..." ~ Lynn Weingarten Wherever Nina Lies

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn