Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Make Someone Bug Eyed Today

Daily Draw: Tarot of the Magical Forest ~ 3 of Coins

Ever had a parent, spouse, boss, look at you bug eyed about something you've done? Either because it was successful or such a blazing failure? 

I'm reminded by this card to give all of us a rousing wha-hooie for effort. If we don't think outside the box once in a while we are destined to trudge someone else's rut, a incredibly dull and boring place to be.

"Why do they always teach us that we need discipline to restrain ourselves? It's the hardest thing in the world, to do what we want. And it takes the greatest kind of courage." ~ Ayn Rand 1905-1982

1 comment:

  1. No matter how unconventional I like to think I am, I still find myself worrying about who I may upset with the choices I make. It's hard to walk across those lines drawn in the sand. Great quote by Rand. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn