Friday, April 26, 2013

Rock Hard Certainty

Daily Draw: Durer Tarot ~ High Priestess

I'm curious how people with rock hard opinions on big subjects like politics and religion arrive at that point. When does a person finally decide they know the real answers and no room for discussion allowed?

I'm reminded by this card why we don't have a television. I'd rather be dumb as a door knob and twice as silent. 

"Mixing politics and religion corrupts both".
Thomas Jefferson 1743-1826
John Adams 1735-1826

1 comment:

  1. Those "rock hard" opinions (especially where politics and religion are concerned) are why I avoid Facebook like the plague.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn