Saturday, November 23, 2013

Obfuscation

Daily Draw: Thoth Tarot ~ 6 of Swords

The Thoth defines this card as the clear and systematic thinking of an analytical mind. Which I can do in the daytime. But part of a sleepless night? Oh brother, whir whir whir with no respite at all. Want to know the silly subject? My AT&T bill.

I'm reminded by this card we had US Cellular for 12 years and never had a problem with the billing, not once. We switched to AT&T because they are the only provider that gives good reception at home which is where I am when using the computer. If I could take back my decision I would. Their billing is a convoluted mess, every month and I am just giving up and paying it. But my mind heart and gut are furious. Does their whole subscriber base feel this hornswoggled? Or am I dumber than a doorknob?

"The truest way to be deceived is to think oneself more knowing than others." ~ Francois de La Rochefoucauld 1613-1680

1 comment:

  1. We have cell and home phones as well as our internet with AT&T. I guarantee their customer service folks recognize our phone number when I call now. :) We just keep chipping away, hoping we'll finally get things sorted. Like you, we don't have a lot of other options.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn