Sunday, November 24, 2013

Probably...

Daily Draw: Thoth Tarot ~ 3 of Wands

The 2 of Wands asked us to meld our innie with our outtie person. This 3 of Wands asks that our heart body and mind be aligned and whole.

I'm reminded by this card that is an admirable goal, one to build everything else on, but when we live in the real world, not so easy to carry through. My hip is freezing up this morning, what does that say? That my heart and mind are aligned but my body betrays my love for my mother because she was up and dressed and ready for coffee and breakfast at midnight? Or did I sleep funny? Probably...

"Seek a sanctuary
Walk into it with a bare mind, bare feet, and plain clothing.
Nurture your body, mind, and spirit through a healing ritual.
Leave it with a pure heart until you find your way to it again."
Master Jin Kwon ~ 1957-

2 comments:

  1. If I could just remember to seek that sanctuary BEFORE my heart, body and mind was a mess instead of after the fact...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful quote. We have to remember we're not makeable. Sometimes is is what it is and no transforming, psychological and philosophical ideas can change the way we are and feel :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn