Sunday, December 22, 2013

Eventful Lives

Daily Draw: Legend the Arthurian Tarot ~ Queen of Staves/Wands

The myth is interesting reading but to be honest, it sounds like a fourth sequel movie.

I'm reminded by this card, some people's lives really are adventurous, amazing things really do happen, and travel does broaden life's horizons. Judging the world by my small life would be a disrespectful injustice, laughable ignorance in fact, but... laugh with me not at me and we'll see where we go tomorrow.

"The cost of education is trivial compared to the cost of ignorance." ~ Carl Sagan 1934-1996

One of my favorite decks this week, Legend the Arthurian Tarot, art and 256 page Keeper of words book by Anna-Marie Ferguson. Published by Llewellyn Worldwide 1995, my second edition was published 1998. Suits are Swords, Cups Spears Shields.

2 comments:

  1. My world has become a small one too. I've traveled when I was single We used to travel with our family, but now I am on my own, I rather stay at home. Why? They say the best part of traveling is coming home... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see this woman following her passion, and that my friend I see you doing very well!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn