Thursday, December 5, 2013

Heart Mind Pinion

Daily Draw: Rosetta Tarot ~ 3 of Wands

The stability that brings and holds the Ace, two and three together. The triad pinion that must stand to support the four though ten.

I'm reminded by this card there is a pinion gear somewhere that drives all we do. Sometimes so small we've never given it a thought. A wedding ring? The water meter? A key? A spool of thread? A spoon? A door knob? Sun and Moon?

"Everything is interconnected. My interest is linked to everyone else's; our survival and future are linked." ~ Dalai Lama

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sharyn I don't understand what you mean with a pinion as something that drive us????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts make me grow new wrinkles in my brain (in a good way). They often tag along in my thoughts for days afterward... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My understanding of a pinion is the smallest gear in a drive train. Have you seen the inside of an older watch? somewhere in that pile of gears is the little one that gets the rest to move. What are the unthought of gears that drive your life? Most of us have no idea because the pinion gear is so small :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tag along like the scent of the dreaded pulp mill? :) No can help...I'm trapped in Sharynspeak

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for explaining. Google translate also mentioned pinion as wing, sail or quill so I was a bit confused. Sharynspeak asks a lot of my English vocabulary.
    My pinion? I wouldn't know Family, motherhood are probable to big. Then I would think perhaps, "being a good girl"???

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn