Friday, December 13, 2013

Inflamed

Daily Draw: Minchiate ~ Fire

To become inflamed. An all inclusive upright or reversed state of affairs. I spent a year inflamed in a black rage. I've spent a lifetime inflamed by the depth and beauty of nature. This morning I'm inflamed by the 3rd clue of the quilt mystery I'm working on.

I'm reminded by the element of fire, good or bad, I far prefer being inflamed to being indifferent.

"Desire is half of life, indifference is half of death." ~ Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931

3 comments:

  1. Passion that inspires and motivates is the nectar of life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer it too!!!! The fire for me is to be alive! :) and I love Khalil Gibran! Muchas Estrellas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote and statement. I agree full heartedly with this. Never again do I want to be indifferent. I've looked away to long, been silent and accepting but never again.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn