Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Kitchen Table

Daily Draw~ Legend the Arthurian Tarot ~ Wheel of Fortune

This wheel is depicted as Arthur's Round Table, the water as holding our deep rooted fears.

This community table drifting just above our fears is a brilliant example of the Wheel. Because what happens to us affects the other people at our life's table, and many if not most of our largest fears are not for ourselves but for the people we love.

"When I was a child, people sat around kitchen tables and told their stories. Sitting around a table telling stories is not just a way of passing time. It is the way the wisdom gets passed along. The stuff that helps us to live a life worth remembering." ~ Rachel Naomi Remen 1938-

1 comment:

  1. "many if not most of our largest fears are not for ourselves but for the people we love." - such a true statement. When I saw the title of your post I thought of the book called "Kitchen Table Wisdom" that I read (and enjoyed) many years ago, and had to smile when I saw the quote from its author.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn