Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Mean Girl

Daily Draw: Legend the Arthurian Tarot ~ 5 of Swords

Ever do something to someone and then wish you could make time reverse five seconds?

I'd like to take back what I said to Vicki when we were 11 or 12. It was the meanest mean girl thing I ever said, maybe my only mean girl moment. It was cruel as cruel could be, probably why I've never forgotten saying it and always wish for a do-over five seconds.

"You're walking into the garden little girl with your belly just rumblin' for an apple." ~ Linda Robertson Vicious Circle

3 comments:

  1. Words can fly out so quickly when there is a push of emotion behind them. And the people I seem to spew the most of them on are the people I love the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember one awful thing I said to my friend Faye once. It still haunts me. I learned from that mistake and that is my only comfort in the memory.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn