Saturday, December 7, 2013

Solid And Fluid

Daily Draw: Rosetta Tarot ~ 4 of Wands

In the 3 of Wands we saw we had everything we needed to go forward, our base of support and plans solid. Sometimes that is as far as we get, a to-do list of life we never get past admiring for it's aim and scope.

I'm reminded by this card a method to our madness must be made. Having worked steadily since I was old enough to babysit and pick berries and peel bark  There was order to the days because there was always the next thing to do. Here, caring for mother, my order is fluid to non-existant because what she needs from minute to minute changes, and it is a 24 hour clock, therefore what ever I am doing changes also.  It is a weird way to live but like mothers with new babies, I've learned to grasp her nap and bedtime as my own, to go forward with my 4.

"Having come to the conclusion that there was so much to do that she didn't know where to start, she decided not to start at all...so she returned to her wicker chair under the lime tree and settled down to waste what precious hours still remained of the day." ~ Richmal Crompton 1890-1969  Family Roundabout

5 comments:

  1. You are the support and solidity for her fluidness - a sacred container. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hardly. One day I turned my face to the wall and shouted bullshit. Loud.
    No angels here nor sacred containers. More like dirty glass with sharp edges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sacred containers can still curse and be prickly. :D

      Delete
  3. The less you fight is and go with her flow within boundaries, the less energy it will cost you.
    It is good you set apart time for you self. But I wonder is there any one who can take over for a weekend or a day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear Sharyn, you are sweet and deep, I imagine it's a very difficult situation, but I know you are very strong, and you and your mami will be well, I wish it from my heart. I send you a kiss (here we send kisses to our friends), much energy and Muchas Estrellas!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn