Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thinking Up

Daily Draw: Minchiate Tarot ~ Fool

The Fool. Is this a working man appointed by the king, a court favorite for his many entertaining skills? Or is it a poor unknown, down on his luck, being harassed by a pack of kids?

I'm reminded by this card there is an up and down side to most things in life. I got up thinking down, but I've had my morning cuppa and now I'm thinking up. It is all a simple fool's game isn't it?

"What is your name?" asked Lear.
"Caius," said Kent.
"And whence do you hail?"
"From Bonking, sire."
"Well, yes, lad, as do we all," said Lear, "but from what town?"
Christopher Moore 1957-   Fool

3 comments:

  1. So often the way you think determines the way you feel. I wish I could manage my thoughts better:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So often the way you think determines the way you feel. I wish I could manage my thoughts better:D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn