Sunday, December 1, 2013

Turn Knob To Open

Daily Draw: Rosetta Tarot ~ 8 of Wands

My poor old radio, I think it is one step removed from the colorful AM radios of the 1950's. It picks up two or three stations, fairly well or poorly, depending on it's location.

I'm reminded by this card about channels being open and receptive, my mind is often like my radio. Being shiny and new in the 1950's it scooped up everything that came down the pike. Today, not so much, thoughts have to bounce off a few times before I even take notice enough to turn the knob to open. I like this card of clear reception.

The deck this week is based on the Thoth system and is the Rosetta Tarot by M.M. Mellen, published 2011 by Atu House.

3 comments:

  1. What a great analogy. Reminds me of the McCartney song:
    "Someone's knocking at the door, someone's ringing the bell. Do me a favor, open the door and let 'em in."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps this is caused by the immense number of channels we have to tune in too. I have heard that our brains are neurological wired differently than the brains young people. they're developing with less focus and with a more broad perception of many things at once

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharyn! This is a deep post. I admire your virtue of being so clear and so accurate. Muchas Estrellas!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn