Monday, December 16, 2013

Zoo Keepers

Daily Draw: Sacred World Oracle ~ Dolphin

Delphi is the ancient Greek word for dolphin and it is one of the first words I remember being connected with the web. I think it was forums or groups with specific associations where you could go for assistance or share knowledge.

This card reminds me these creatures of the deep are probably already smarter than humans. Someday we will be the zoo and they will be the keepers. I wish them well and haste for the journey.

"If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one so bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins and I was like, "how do we get one of those?" and she was like, "You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, like, put it in your pool?" ~ Miley Cyrus 1992-

4 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the movie "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy." The dolphins, sensing the impending doom of the earth, leave for another planet, singing "so long, and thanks for all the fish" as they go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were the crux of life in one of the StarTrek movies if I remember correctly.
    Kris's definition is assistance where needed.
    Note...no ducks!
    Thanks for all the fish, I'd forgotten about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen many documentaries about their social life and communication and I think they are magnificent creatures.
    As a former Trekkie I have to say they where humpback whales in part 4:The Voyage Home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! you are right! My pardon to the humpbacks, long may they live.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn