Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Door Number Sea

Daily Draw: Margarete Petersen Tarot ~ 6 of Cups

Harmony. Like the waves it comes and goes with no preview of coming attractions.

I'm reminded by this card of the constant rhythms of the ocean. It relaxes my clenched brain. It is good for what ails me.
If the day comes and I can't walk out into a forever wheat field, I shall take the walk at the ocean.
I could float for free while floating free. Just the thought of it creates harmony of body mind spirit. I pick door number sea.

"Why struggle to open a door between us when the whole wall is an illusion?" ~ Rumi 1207-1273



2 comments:

  1. I wonder if there is some genetic coding that makes humans respond in such a way to the sound of waves (or the vision of "waves" such as in the wheat field). It is one of the sounds I use when I teach the listening meditation, that most people can connect with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before we moved to this town (25 years ago I lived near the sea (10 minutes on my bike) How could I've trade the ocean for the forest nearby?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn