Thursday, January 16, 2014

Expect The Unexpected

Daily Draw: Fairy Lights Tarot ~ 2 of Wands

Has the seeker found what he wants, or found what he needs, or is it all mirage and daydreams?

Good question. Because at this moment I haven't got a clue what I want or need in any kind of forward thinking. Forward thinking with mother is a fool's concept, the playing ground changes constantly. Expect only the unexpected is perhaps this card's gentle lesson of truth.

"There is only one kind of shock worse than the totally unexpected; the expected for which one has refused to prepare." ~ Mary Renault 1905-1983  The Charioteer

2 comments:

  1. The only thing you can be sure of is there is nothing to be sure of . I've learned along the way that every certainty is an illusion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom has become the hand turning the gear of the Wheel. Try to find the center if you can my friend. (((S)))

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn