Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Here After

Daily Draw: Margarete Petersen Tarot ~ Judgement/Renewal

From the book: A miniscule split in the dark and narrow cage, welcoming the unexpected.

I'm reminded by this card, if the idea of afterlife had been presented to me like this, I might have swallowed the story.

"What happens to your soul when you get unwound?"
"Who says I even got one?"
"For the sake of argument, let's say you do."
"Who says I want an argument?" ~ Neal Shusterman 1961-  Unwind

2 comments:

  1. Living in the here and now it complicated and challenging enough without worrying about the here after.
    I do believe there is "something" but we'll see how it is when we get there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The older I get, the more I realize how little I believe in the mass produced concepts of the afterlife. Do I believe there is something after this? Yes, but beyond that, I know nothing.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn