Friday, January 17, 2014

Hosta La Vista Baby

Daily Draw: Fairy Lights Tarot ~ 7 of Wands

I've moved fifteen times. Each time excepting the first, I've left a place and people who were important in my life.

I'm reminded by this card left is the key word. I've brought nothing forward. I find that very odd, probably pitiful in most people's book. People who know me have called  me ruthless...I just get in these moods, to run forward; like Br'er Rabbit, I need to be pitched in the biggest bramble growth and use the thorns to set myself free.

"You say freak, I say unique." ~ Christian Baloga

4 comments:

  1. So are you moving both your mother and yourself home again? I think sometimes the hard decisions require a certain ruthlessness, or we never would make them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but that doesn't have anything to do with my post today.
    We hope to be back in Kalama sometime in mid-February.
    thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about needing to move. I sometimes felt I had to keep moving because I was afraid of what may happen if I stayed put too long. I have been in my current place for 4 years, it has been a struggle at times not to run off again, but now it is really starting to reward me. Nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you ragged. I write for myself, so am always surprised to find someone actually reads it...thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn