Monday, January 6, 2014

I'll Get Over It

Daily Draw: Sacred Geometry ~ Phase Mandala

With the tarot Wheel cards I mostly think of big sudden movements, usually only realized in hindsight. What this moon phase shows is very little happens suddenly. Even being caught in a tsunami required the process of getting to that spot at that time.

I'm reminded by this card of some recent processes that are still moving. Bringing mom home from the nursing home; she doesn't know where she is each morning or who I am but she does remember where the bananas are, I call that progression of a sort. The mystery quilt I enjoy each year that begins in November, today we have the reveal of our quilts here. We've all made the same basic units but wow...add individualism to the pot and look how different they are!

"Life is just a phase, don't worry, you'll get over it."

3 comments:

  1. When you think of all those events in the grand scheme of things they are so insignificant and yet something as `smal` as finding the bananas is mindblowing when you are witnessing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, all the quilts look great, including the Kalama one! :) I am in awe of the time and dedication it must take to put so many tiny pieces together to create works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puffs all up ;) The quilt I have on my bed has over 5000 pieces...just in the 12 inch border. No fabric is ugly if you cut it small enough!

    thank you both for stopping by~

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn