Sunday, January 19, 2014

Naked In A Cave

Daily Draw: Margarete Petersen Tarot ~ Page/Daughter of Coins

From the book, "I am alone but not lonely". Rob has traveled most of our years together; I am often lonesome for him, but never lonely. The dictionary I just consulted doesn't differentiate between the two words. But I know the difference.

I'm reminded by this card I am content in my own company and have enough interesting things to do and read to fill hundreds of years. And I'd rather be naked in this cave doing the tree pose for eternity than have technology strapped to my arm as a companion.

Margarete Petersen Tarot, KonigsFurt 2004. 72 page english edition booklet by Krummwisch B. Kiel. Suits are Coins, Cups, Flames, Feathers.

3 comments:

  1. Being "rooted" in something definitely helps. But I still enjoy technology. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love my computer but life wouldn't end if I didn't have one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a pity how soon we grow accustomed to those digital gadgets. I have to be careful not to love them too much :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn